Free of charge Makeup service

Closed Thread
    busm3192

Free of charge Makeup service

I am a junior makeup artist. I would like to practice my makeup skill by offering free of charge makeup service. Anyone like to have a professional makeup for clubbing. Please PM me.

Cool, Id like to try this out How do I qualify?

I could give you some practice at a commercial photo shoot I am organizing for my small business but it will be in about 2 months. Would you still be interested then?

busm3192

Pret,

That will be great. I really like to have more practice chances.

busm3192

Evil,

there is no any requirement , you may let me know about the time that you like to have makeup and hair stylish. thus, i could book the makeup studio in TST. Besides, you could sent me some photos about the style you like, so that I can design a best makeup style and hair style for you.

Am I too late?

busm3192

Donnial,

No, it is not late. I could help

want to take another one? i am interested to try as well.

Quote Originally Posted by busm3192:
    Evil,

there is no any requirement , you may let me know about the time that you like to have makeup and hair stylish. thus, i could book the makeup studio in TST. Besides, you could sent me some photos about the style you like, so that I can design a best makeup style and hair style for you.
    Cool! Will this easter break be good for you? Do you mind to send me your contact number or email address thru private message? Thanks busm3192!