14 years old looking for babysitting job

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile 14 years old looking for babysitting job

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I'm looking for a part-time baby sitting job.
    I do not ask for much pay but I'm looking for job experiences as well.

If there's anyone that's looking for a baby sitter, please feel free to reply to this message.

thanks

edit: I live in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui)
    I do not mind working from Central to Causewaybay, Bel Air, etc. However, I cannot go as far as the New territories or the inner Kowloon area

Last edited by yippsters; 23-06-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

yippsters, I can't help you on the babysitting job but a suggestion; mention your location so you can find jobs near to where you live. You don't want to spend all your earnings on transport.

I live in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui)
    I do not mind working from Central to Causewaybay, Bel Air, etc. However, I cannot go as far as the New territories or the inner Kowloon area

Quote Originally Posted by yippsters:
    Hi, I'm 14 years old and I'm looking for a part-time baby sitting job.
    I do not ask for much pay but I'm looking for job experiences as well.

If there's anyone that's looking for a baby sitter, please feel free to reply to this message.

thanks

edit: I live in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui)
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi there

Do you have babysitting experience? Are you looking for summer part time job or longer term? What kind of hours are you available?
    Posted via Mobile Device

nothing helpful for you, yippsters, but I don't think it is a wise idea for an underage teen to look for part time on the internet.

My suggestion is, you discuss it with your parent, and try to ask them to find you a PT job like that through their peers.

You gotta watch out these days. I ain't saying ppl here have bad intentions, but you gotta watch out these days.

well people in HK usually hire maids.

For a 14 year old, you can build up your experience by volunteering at first.

yeah. probably it's better for a 14 year old to go to Caritas, YMCA for volunteering work.

Don't eye on cash so quick at your age, yippsters.

Nothing wrong with posting online if you take proper precautions.

Why so much negativity for a girl that's trying to do some actual work? A massive problem in HK is that teens grow up not having done any sort of work because helper's do it all.

I suggest posting on geobaby.com where you will talk to more parents rather than random people here who love to criticise or be unhelpful.

I know lots of mums who do use babysitters despite having or instead of having helpers. It's nice to have younger people play with their kids.

And of course, not everyone has a helper or maid. You should find work no problem.

hi aussiegal, i m agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegal:
    Nothing wrong with posting online if you take proper precautions.

Why so much negativity for a girl that's trying to do some actual work? A massive problem in HK is that teens grow up not having done any sort of work because helper's do it all.

I suggest posting on geobaby.com where you will talk to more parents rather than random people here who love to criticise or be unhelpful.

I know lots of mums who do use babysitters despite having or instead of having helpers. It's nice to have younger people play with their kids.

And of course, not everyone has a helper or maid. You should find work no problem.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast