Where to buy a sofa?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy a sofa?

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new sofa, and went down to IKEA. I didnt really like the quality there. Can anyone recommend places I can go look for a reasonably priced sofa.

Cheers

Lots of options in Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau.

ulferts are better than ikea ( though more expensive)

http://www.ulferts.com.hk/

i have just recieved a great sofa in leather by ulferts

We actually found Ikea quiet expensive considering what you got, on a value for money point of view it isn't much chop.

We were lucky, that when we were looking around for a new sofa ( 2 years ago ), the shop we purchased from was closing down, and we ended up getting a very nice 3 seater contemporary cognac leather sofa by VIOLINO for 30% off.

I am not sure how much you want to spend, but if its around the $3000 - $4500 price range, then you could give www.violino.com.hk a call and find their nearest store to you.

For some reason the violino website only frames up properly using Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox doesnt work properly.....

Last edited by Skyhook; 20-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.

http://www.sofamark.com/index.php?op...1&lang=english

This place as posted in an earlier thread is a massive place in Kwun Tong, they have a lot of Sofa's there.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    http://www.sofamark.com/index.php?op...1&lang=english

This place as posted in an earlier thread is a massive place in Kwun Tong, they have a lot of Sofa's there.
    I wouldn't call it massive, it's big but also somewhat on the expensive side. Still worth a visit though.
    If you are in the area check out www.sofasogood.com.hk , too.

Quote Originally Posted by AW2007:
    I am looking to purchase a new sofa, and went down to IKEA. I didnt really like the quality there.
    I bought a three-seater leather sofa from Ikea in 2000 and it is still in great shape with no tears, sagging or discolouration. It has even survived three house moves. Expensive but worth it.

PriceRite had pretty decent futon style couches when we were looking for that sort of thing. They have adjustable armrests & can fit two people sleeping, so they're good for guests. Quality is a small step above similarly-priced IKEA.

pricerite is okay - but directsale or whatever in causeway is a wholesaler is great

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast