Wargaming Event (Airsoft)

Closed Thread

Wargaming Event (Airsoft)

Hi guys,

Saw some posts here in geoexpat regarding airsoft activities so i thought i'd post an event on this forum. It's getting colder each day and i was thinking to set up a game on December 8-9 anyone interested on joining this event?

airsoft

I'm in hong kong until january and id be interested in joining in on the event, only i dont have any airsoft guns. so if i join, would it be possible to go anywhere to rent out an AEG or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by rtich:
    I'm in hong kong until january and id be interested in joining in on the event, only i dont have any airsoft guns. so if i join, would it be possible to go anywhere to rent out an AEG or something like that...
    Hey ritch, they usually provide all the gears at the venue. its usually $180 if you bring your own gun. $300 for transport, guns, some bullets, uniform, mask, and lunch.

Guys I have a wargame group on facebook call Wargame Metro, where we post wargame events regularly. BTW anyone interested to join us on Sunday 16 Aug for a indoor game?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyhk18:
    Guys I have a wargame group on facebook call Wargame Metro, where we post wargame events regularly. BTW anyone interested to join us on Sunday 16 Aug for a indoor game?
    Where do your events normally take place? are they indoors or outdoors events?

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    Where do your events normally take place? are they indoors or outdoors events?
    The past few have been indoors in Kwun Tong. When the weather cools a bit we'll head back outdoors, probably to Sai Kung.
    Last edited by Mark II; 17-08-2009 at 08:31 PM.