Sai Kung

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sai Kung

We are thinking of moving to a village house in Sai Kung. Anybody knows how the traffic is like in the mornings? Will have to rely on public transportation as we don't have a car.

Quote Originally Posted by lasez:
    We are thinking of moving to a village house in Sai Kung. Anybody knows how the traffic is like in the mornings? Will have to rely on public transportation as we don't have a car.

We are living in Saikung too, in village house but we have car ,it take almost 50 min to go to Central with car so public transport will definetly take long.

try cwb there are village houses there also and it is faster to central than sai kung,and close to mtr's and buses and is well connected by local transport it takes me about 30 min to central also it depends where your office is if it is kwun tong ...then cwb is just 20 minutes by mini bus

Quote Originally Posted by tangy13:
    try cwb there are village houses there also and it is faster to central than sai kung,and close to mtr's and buses and is well connected by local transport it takes me about 30 min to central also it depends where your office is if it is kwun tong ...then cwb is just 20 minutes by mini bus
    Whereabout in cwb? Do you know the name of the village?

try mang kung uk or hung uk and there are many more, if you like i can recommend the broker who got me my house or there are many agents in the silverstrand/parknshop mart in cwb, you can check out there, what is your budget?

try mang kung uk or hung uk and there are many more, if you like i can recommend the broker who got me my house or there are many agents in the silverstrand/parknshop mart in cwb, you can check out there, what is your budget?
    I'm not familiar with cwb..don't even know to get there...(not a big issue right now). My budget is around 5k - 8k for a 700sq ft house, prefer ground floor with small garden. Do you think I would be able to get what I want? I am not too sure what the rental is like.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know your broker's contacts. Thanks!

oh u will definintely love it cwb/sai kung, the first time you come this side you might feel a little lost but once you start living here you will discover this place is very convenient and well connected...... my brokers name is hazel tebutt she works for prumerica her number is 94616521, she will show you exactly what you need i went thru an army of brokers before she finally showed me what i wanted and in my budget.

ciao!
    tanya

oh u will definintely love it cwb/sai kung, the first time you come this side you might feel a little lost but once you start living here you will discover this place is very convenient and well connected...... my brokers name is hazel tebutt she works for prumerica her number is 94616521, she will show you exactly what you need i went thru an army of brokers before she finally showed me what i wanted and in my budget.

ciao!
    tanya
    Thanks! I'll give your agent a call!

Another question. How do I get to CWB by bus from Central? Where should I get down? What is Silverstrand known as in cantonese? I do know how to get to Sai Kung....

thks.

Quote Originally Posted by lasez:
    Another question. How do I get to CWB by bus from Central? Where should I get down? What is Silverstrand known as in cantonese? I do know how to get to Sai Kung....

thks.
    Directions for Sai Kung:
    http://www.travelinsaikung.org.hk/en...us/index.shtml

Directions for Silverstand/CWB:
    http://www.travelinsaikung.org.hk/en.../beaches.shtml

Silverstand Bay in cantonese is:
    un sin wan
    (Wan is common name, it means bay)
    Last edited by JAherbert; 08-03-2004 at 11:54 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast