Rent a van

Closed Thread

Rent a van

Hi all,
    can anyone help me?? i want to a rent a van to pick up something from Stanley area to my house in Tsuen wan-NT. Could somebody give me a telephone number that i can contact or just give me the company name...

The Sunday trading post has several ads of people who will move a piece of furniture or two for you.

On a cautionary note, avoid Farid Transport (FTC)... the movers showed up 4 hours late and were hungover and the manager was extremely abusive with us.

how much would it cost just to rent a Van from Central to Tsuen Wan, no need to carry or pack just drive from point to point. thanks

According to the website it should be around $108 from Central to Tsuen Wan, excluding any fees for tunnels, parking, waiting time etc...

[url=http://www.elephant-van.com/index_main.html]

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    how much would it cost just to rent a Van from Central to Tsuen Wan, no need to carry or pack just drive from point to point. thanks
    If you call a van company (which you have to do anyway to book), they will quote you the exact fare and then you can decide whether to go ahead with the booking.

thanks for the info guys, i just want to get an estimate as this would be my first Van Trip across the Sea hahaha

BTW do I have to book in advance or I can just give a call when i need one?