Business Cards printing

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Business Cards printing

[FONT="Tahoma"]Does anyone know a good place in Hong Kong where I could print high-quality business cards?

Thanks in advance,

L[/FONT]

The card printing shops are nestled along one street in Wanchai near Southorn Playground. The street is one of these (sorry can't remember which one):
    Swatow Street
    Amoy Street
    Lee Tung Street

There is also a street in Sheung Wan across from the Wing On shop which has a number of business card printers. Look at the threads below for more recommendations.

You could also try www.print100.com . They're expensive, but their service is good. I got my cards through them and I'm very happy.

Thanks a lot for all responses - very helpful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by liana_mccormack:
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Does anyone know a good place in Hong Kong where I could print high-quality business cards?

Thanks in advance,

L[/FONT]

Lee tung st for business cards

The street is Lee Tung St in Wanchai

Do Not Use print100

Hate to be negative BUT, after reading this thread, I tried print100.

I must say they are completely incompetent.

1. Their designers got my design wrong twice. This is not actually designing but being able to recieve the JPG file of my design and convert it into another JPG!

2. Delivery. First they said they were going to deliver on Thurs. So they tried to deliver on Weds when I was not in!

Then they didn't even turn up on Thursday.

This is all after I arranged to pick these cards up on Monday at their offices only to find they had got my design wrong for the second time. A wasted 3 hours travel time.

So in conclusion they are:

Slow
    Inaccurate designers
    Have poor customer service
    Have couriers who can't read maps or know what day it is

...OK, i feel a little better now after that.

Maybe my mood take a turn for the worse when i do finally receive my business cards, but I am not holding my breath.

Last edited by liujay; 27-02-2009 at 11:12 AM.

business cards

i got my cards done at Kreativ Limited.19th floor 1 Lyndhurst Terrace Central. Ask for Sam..(female) the owner

Quote Originally Posted by sandyduncan:
    i got my cards done at Kreativ Limited.19th floor 1 Lyndhurst Terrace Central. Ask for Sam..(female) the owner
    do you have a number for Kreativ please?

I used e-print , they only accept digital file for process, so I followed the instructions on their site using photoshop and gave them the file. 1000 business cards, only black on white, for HK$128, next day ready and pickup at same shop. not bad I would say.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast